Optimization of the energy efficiency of buildings
The optimization of the energy efficiency of a building comprehends a study which considers the most convincing improvements and the most efficient operations. These improvements and works are planned in such a way to prevent building phyics problems.
- BEFORE RENOVATION
The following subjects are analyzed during an energy efficiency optimization procedure:
- AFTER RENOVATION
- alteration work concepts and sustainable renovations,
- careful energetical calculations for substantial renovations,
- planing and construction management for the changement of windows,
- consulting with the planing of works,
- economical consulting services.