Humidity and thermal bridges
Humidity problems can come to expression in different ways: surface condensation, occurrence of mildew, Oberflächenkondensation, Auftreten von Schimmelpilzen, lacking confort despite en elevated internal temperature..
An adapted internal air humidity improves both the confort and the air quality of the interior.
- Thermal bridge simulation
Thereto a good enough insulation of the faces with external contact is required, to:
- avoid thermal bridges,
- regulate the internal air humidity and temperature.
PPLUS offers the following services:
- studies to avoid construction fails (thermal bridges),
- thermographic measurements,
- humidity and temperature measurements,
- modelization and evaluation of thermal bridges