Since the seventies and an increase of apartment buildings, noise protection in buildings became more and more important to continue to ensure comfortable living.
- Cantonal institution CMN/HEG
This standard sets the threshold values for protection against the following types of noise:
- airborne noise from outside,
- airborne noise within buildings,
- footfall noise,
- noise of technical facilites and fixed installations in buildings.
PPLUS offers the following services:
- analysis of the noise exposure and sensitivity level of locals,
- determination of the applicable threshold values,
- determination of the requirements in conversation with the client,
- integral studies of buildings according their types of use,
- detailed technical investigations,
- monitoring of construction works,
- acoustical measurements after completion of constructions.